How are you all doing? Hope your week is coming along well. Today, I am going to share a few recipes of eye creams that I have been using since the last 6 months. Just 3 months before my wedding, I noticed a few dark circles and fine lines around my eyes (stress, anxiety, excitement all mixed up!). Since I didn’t want to resort to any chemical-laden products because I was scared it might just make it worse, I mixed up a few ingredients and created my very first batch of eye cream. Till the time of my wedding (which was in December), I noticed smoothness around my eyes. It definitely made the skin around my eyes look well nourished and healthy ?
Eye creams are an important part of our skin care regimen, eyes when nice and bright makes you look years younger. So here are three recipes of homemade eye cream that will help you maintain beautiful young eye and also save you a lot of bucks ?
1. Homemade Eye Cream/Serum For Dry Skin Beauties:
(This was the one I made before the wedding, since it was winters). This one is a real luxury! A super effective homemade eye cream for dry-skinned beauties. This will help you get the necessary nourishment and will leave your under eye skin looking young and healthy! Long-term use will ensure you a bright and soft under eye skin
You will need:
• Organic Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
• Vitamin E capsules – 2 capsules
• Sweet Almond Oil – 1 tbsp
• Evening Primrose Oil – 1 tbsp (You can also use 5 soft gel capsules here)
• Shea Butter – 3 tbsp
• Whip the Shea butter nicely to form a creamy texture.
• Add coconut and sweet almond oil and mix well.
• Add evening primrose oil to the above mixture.
• Now puncture the vitamin E capsule and add the liquid, mixing it all the while.
• Mix it nicely and store it in your old lip balm or an old eye cream container.
• This can be refrigerated and used within 3 months.
Note: If you do not get Shea butter, you can skip that ingredient and just mix the oils and call it an eye serum! ?
2. Homemade Eye Cream For Oily Skin Beauties-Perfect for Summers!
If you would want to avoid a heavy texture under your delicate eye area, then this eye gel is perfect for you. This is great to reduce dark circles and will work wonders on puffy eyes.
Awaken your eyes every morning with this rich eye crème gel!
Things you will need:
• Coconut Oil: 1 tbsp
• Vitamin E Capsules – 2 capsules
• Evening primrose oil – 1 tbsp (You can also use 5 soft gel capsules here)
• Organic Aloevera Gel – 1 1/2 tbsp
• Organic cucumber gel – 1 1/2 tbsp
• Take the Aloe Vera gel in a container (use a glass container here).
• Mix the cucumber gel nicely in it.
• Add the coconut oil and mix well.
• Add the evening prim rose oil and the liquid from the vitamin E capsule and mix thoroughly.
• Store it in your old eye cream container and keep it in the fridge.
• Can be used for 3 months if refrigerated well.
3. Homemade Eye Cream – Anti-Aging And Wrinkle Care
This is a super dose of anti-oxidants for your under eye skin. It will make your fine lines and crow feet less visible, giving you radiant under skin over time!
Things you will need:
• Grapeseed Oil – 1 tbsp
• Rosehip seed oil – 1/2 tbsp
• Sweet almond oil – 1tbsp
• Argan Oil – 1/2 tbsp
• Vitamin E – 2 Capsules
• Carrot seed oil – 5 drops
• Lavender essential oil – 3 drops
• Evening Primrose oil – 1/2 tbsp
• Organic Aloevera gel – 3tbsp (as base)
These are the 3 simple and highly effective homemade eye cream recipes that will give you a radiant and bright under eye skin. Keep your skin care routine as simple and as natural as possible. Natural products take their own time to work, but once you see the results you are guaranteed to never look back!
Happy Mixing and Stay radiant