Does your boyfriend hate your snoring? There is help on the way. If you can’t afford Nora – great new smart device for snoring – then there are things you can do.
- Change Your Sleep Position – Try New Pillows
- Lose Weight. Seriously. If you are on the bigger side, this may be causing sleep apnea and/or snoring.
- Avoid alcohol. So you may have thought one glass of wine or two will relax you before you go to sleep but actually, for women, it causes restless sleeping and even breathing issues since it dries out the sinuses. So even though alcohol might be recommended for the “bedroom”. Um, not in this case.
- Open Nasal Passages. Did you know they breathe right strips? They work to open up your breathing and they don’t cost a ton.
- Drink lots of water! Yep hydration will keep that nose breathing and reduce any snoring.
And if nothing else works and he still stays with you, well at least you know he loves you!